Speech and language therapy can help those who have problems with swallowing, understanding language, forming words and sounds or coordinating facial movements.
Speech and language therapy can help children who have:
- Specific Language Impairment
- Speech production/articulation difficulties
- Learning difficulties
- Eating and drinking difficulties
- Hearing difficulties
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder or social communication difficulties
- Central Auditory Processing Difficulties
- Cleft lip and/or palate
- Voice problems
Nina Petty Speech and Language Therapy Services offers assessment, therapy and support for children from pre-school to key stage four in all areas of speech and language therapy. If you have any concerns about your child, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.